About Me

My photo
Simple girl looking for the one thing that I have been wanting my whole life, a child. Sounds easy right? Well, not the case here...

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

And there it is.

Well, fuck.  Literally after I wrote the last post, I went to pee, and there it was.  Four days early.  I hadn't even peed on the stick yet.  I'm starting to really think that I cannot get pregnant.  Deep down I'm feeling that.  I know, I know.  Don't say it or maybe I will manifest it.  Well I've been trying to manifest getting pregnant forever and that isn't working.  I have to try to go get that stupid HSG test.  I am so scared of it.  I have to find out if my insurance covers it.  I have to find out if I can go to it up here.  At least then I can find out if it is just impossible to get pregnant.  There is nothing wrong with my husband, so there must be something wrong with me.  Something is wrong with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment