About Me

My photo
Simple girl looking for the one thing that I have been wanting my whole life, a child. Sounds easy right? Well, not the case here...

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Countdown

Four days till the arrival of my favorite week.  My period.  This week is usually full of secret ideas that maybe this time I'm pregnant.  But you know what?  I'm not.  I can tell.  I have no symptoms.  I am fine.  My boobs even started to NOT hurt yesterday.  But there is that tiny stupid voice that says "maybe".  Maybe part of me just starts to put up a wall to make the day my period gets here not so bad.  Or maybe I am just sick and tired of all of this.  I know I just have to start all over next week.  And I'm not sure if I want to.  I kind of just want my life back.  I want sex to be anytime and more fun.  Actually, I would like to take a break from sex all together.  But I think my husband may think different:)  I wish now, I could just speed up my period and get it over with.  I'm just tired.  And the deep down kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment