About Me

My photo
Simple girl looking for the one thing that I have been wanting my whole life, a child. Sounds easy right? Well, not the case here...

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Back to the beginning

Day ten of the cycle.  Okay, so, I have had a few days of time to relax between my period and starting this all over.  I love those few days.  It's like a tiny mini vacation.  There is no possible way I am pregnant and I am finished with the crappy days of my period. Ahhh.  But today will begin the rest all over with.  Today i will begin to pee on sticks again.  Waiting for the line to show up telling me I am ovulating.  So lots of sex fro the next week.  Sounds good, but at this point, sex can be harder.  But I'm optimistic right now.  Back to myself.  On the upswing of things.  I'm going to ride these happy feelings as long as I can.  It is astounding to me that at one moment I am as low as I possibly can be, and then I just pick up the pieces and try again.  Over and over and over again.  Women who have tried to get pregnant for over a year are stronger for it.  We should just have a "bad ass" girl club;)  And I think it will make me a better mom.  Because i had to really think it through and I really want it.  Phew.  it is all so big to go through and to even think about.  Hopefully someday I will look back and feel so proud of myself that this did not completely break me.

No comments:

Post a Comment